Most applications work well on broadband connections, but what if your application used on low-speed communications GPRS or satellite? where SCE comes in handy. Thus, network connection reduces bandwidth, delay, and loss limitations. With this smart tool, test how your program works on slow or long-distance connections of your .versatile WAN environmental simulator for network application developers, system administrators, and network engineers them test network applications network application performance under of conditions.
It provides The program includes useful options transfer rate, specific to connection. It allows you to selectively apply bandwidth limits, introduce random or fixed delays on data flows, and simulate packet loss to mimic a low-grade . For this purpose, brings of predefined profiles make things easier. All the modifications stored profile be loaded at any time.of parameter-rich parameters be programmed to mimic connection type. The installation program on the system user pay attention process, time
There are settings responsible for determining the data transfer speed, you just need to select the desired type of connection, change this option, the developers also added several ready-made profiles, this will simplify the selection task as much as possible. Each profile can be individually customized to your needs and then save, use when necessary. Add your connections with different speeds with restrictions and save the result in the future. Setting the data rate includes the ability to determine the direction of traffic. In general, you will have a sufficiently large number of settings to create various network tools, you can change parameters such as delay and configure packet loss.
Inno make setting configuration . There are the list by adding connections with different speed limits. Further customization of the transfer rate includes to define the traffic direction. The program is capable of bridging adapters to enable packet forwarding and turning on filters for simulating specific protocols, networks, or addresses. All , SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro is application offering the developers a controlled environment for testing network applications.
- Versatile WAN environment simulator that tests network applications to get the performance of network applications under different conditions.
- Network connectivity with limited bandwidth mimics latency and losses.
- Allows you to pick a selected transfer rate, specific to a specific sort of connection.
- Allows you to selectively apply bandwidth limits, introduce random or fixed latency in the data flow.
- Simulate packet loss to mimic a low-grade channel.
- It includes pre-defined profiles that make the work easier.
- No got to make settings once whenever special settings.
- Provides a definition of traffic direction.
- Ability to attach adapters to enable packet transmission and switch on filters to simulate specific protocols, networks, or addresses.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4, or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required for fast working.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation.
- Name: SoftPerfect.Connection.Emulator.Pro.1.8.rar
- File Size: 3.88 MB
- After Extract: 14 MB
- Publisher: SoftPerfect
- File Type: Rar File
- Update Date: July 13, 2020
- Languages: English
- Click the Below to Start SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro For PC Free
- Download with Direct and SoftPerfect Connection Emulator For Windows
- Free Download is Placed on Our High speed dedicated server with the High-speed download of Download Connection Emulator Pro 1.8.
How to install?
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the SoftPerfect Connection Emulator is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.
- Runs on any PC with Windows XP or higher (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Restricts connection speed.
- Imitates fixed or variable latency.
- Simulates individual and sequential packet loss, corruption, duplication and reordering.
- Displays live packet simulation chart.
- Supports multiple simulation profiles.